Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The rain has stopped its constant barrage. It has been raining sporatically for the past day and a half although we did have a wicked rain/wind storm last night. There is a patch of blue sky out there at the moment and my backyard lakes are slowly disappearing.

We received our The Safe Side dvd and the kids and I watched it. It was a little corny at times but the kids were engrossed with it. It was reassuring to hear them give some tips that my kids had already heard from me. Interestingly, coming from someone else too just reinforced the concepts with them. Anyway, if you are interested in it, I would recommend borrowing from the library or video store rather than buying it. I don't imagine we will watch it over and over again.

Tomorrow I am teaching art in Dex's class. I need to leave shortly to get the supplies together so they will be ready when I arrive tomorrow afternoon. The morning class Art Start mom and I picked an easy one this month since the last two were time-consuming (lots of prep work too).

I took the kids swimming at the club yesterday. Surprisingly, it was not nearly as crowded as it was the day before.

I need to call HandyMan to come and install the new sink I bought on Sunday. He told me he is pretty confident that we will not have to replace the countertop when he removes the old sink although he cannot be sure how the old sink was installed because he could not find any "clips" or whatever. Please, please let this installation be a simple, straight-forward, two hour job because I do not want to pay for more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment