Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Preschool Stuff

After Dex gets on the bus today, Cars and I will be off to check up the back-up preschool. Registration starts there today so no doubt it will be full by the time we find out about the school that I want him to go. I could register him and then withdraw him once/if he gets into the other school but I just cannot bring myself to pay the registration fee ($75 + 1 month tuition) to lose the $75 (will get the tuition back if we withdraw before May) for a just-in-case preschool. This one is cheaper than that one I want but the one I want is
1) closer to home
2) religion-based
3) not a coop like the back-up school which means no monthly parent meetings, monthly parent education meetings or montly working in the classroom.

And if Cars does not get into any preschool it will be ok because he will be one of the youngest in his class since he has an August birthday. Another year at home with mom won't kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment