Saturday, January 28, 2006

Glo (aka Nosy Neighbour) quit her job so we went out last night to celebrate her re-joining the ranks of we desperate housewives. We went to the local Ale House. Lots of different conversations were going on at the same time so when Ash and Glo mentioned that I needed to go camping with them (I loathe camping as does Stephen does too) I said "Sure, why not?!" with bravado. I didn't realize but Glo then called her dh and had him book us all camping sites for August. When I arrived home just after midnight, there was a confirmation email from the WA State Parks department confirming my booking. YIKES! How will I tell Stephen? Glo's dh charged it to his credit card so I guess I need to pay him for it regardless if we go or not. We don't even have ANY camping gear except for a cooler and flashlights.

Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how to break the news to Stephen...

No comments:

Post a Comment