Sunday, October 31, 2004

OMG if i eat another piece of halloween candy I am going to burst! I MUST get this overeating. My weight is creepy up FAST.

The kids had fun trick'r'treating. For the first time we went to more than 7 houses. Also, they insisted that I take them out rather than Stephen so it was fun to be out and instead of home with easy access to the candy.

Stephen and I have had some long chats about the nut thing at school and he is composing a letter to send to the teacher, insisting that she inform us every time there is an incident like last week. I am also going to ask her if she would like to show the class the "Alexander the Elephant" video.

I have been working on the Christmas ornaments for the SAHP swap. I have a feeling I might need to switch ideas...again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment