Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Nothing to report so just some random thoughts today:

- One would think that after 5 years one would have memorized a telephone number of a family member
- It is more economical to fill a sink with soap and water and wash the dishes at one time rather than running the water for 10 minutes
- Hand washing dishes is no benefit if it then means you have to run a not-full dishwasher later in the day
- Four adults do not fit in my kitchen between the sink and the stove so SIT DOWN
- I don't care to hear about how fat everyone has become
- My family is all doing well, thanks for asking. Oh right. You didn't.
- Yes, I really have had goose for dinner at your house one time. Yes, I know you haven't had it in 15 years but it *is* possible. Remember, your son and I started dating 18 years ago.

Ok, can you tell I have some issues and bitterness?

No comments:

Post a Comment