Monday, October 11, 2004

A glorious day today! I love warm fall days like this.

Ok, I've cut out one nursing session for Cars. I'll wait a few more days and cut out another.

Horrible mom report:

After school at the park, as we were getting ready to leave Jax said he had to go to the bathroom so I let him go to the mens room alone. I was maybe 50 feet away. I figured I had a couple of minutes so I knit a row (16 stitches). Jax was not back yet so I knit another row. As I was getting to the end of the second row, I thought I heard some banging. I put my knitting away and started walking towards the bathrooms. The banging became louder and then I could hear a muffled frantic "MOMMY!". I broke into a run and as I approached the door to the mens room I could see these little finger waving out under the door. The door was STUCK shut and poor Jax had been trying to get out. I called to him to step back then I had to throw my weight against the door to get it open. He was sweaty and dirty from lying on the ground trying to get my attention. He had also been crying. Poor boy! I felt horrible! Why was the door sticking like that? What if there had been a pervert in the bathroom with him? What if the sticking door had been a trap?! I called the city to report the problem but I still cannot get this out of my mind. Why did I have to knit a row...two rows?! Sh!t!

No comments:

Post a Comment