Wednesday, October 13, 2004

As promised, a photo of Cars with his haircut (Mar, please ignore his dirty face! ;)



I have tried for days to take a nice photo of him but he keeps making faces. Or doing things like this:



T-minus 8 days until the outlaws arrive. One good thing about their visit is that they will help replenish our Smarties supply.

Last night I went out to dinner with my playgroup friends. I miss them so much since we no longer meet. I think we are going to get all of the kids together on November 11th since most people have that day off school/preschool/etc.

Stephen told me he'd be "a couple of minutes late tonight". I asked him for his definition of "a couple of minutes" and he replied two hours. Oh brother. I am glad that I asked him. Now, off to clean up from dinner, fold the laundry, bathe the kids and put the garbage (and recycling and yard waste) out. I cannot imagine how others do it all when their dh's work away from home week after week.

No comments:

Post a Comment