Sunday, October 24, 2004

Today was Cars' baptism. His soul is now saved. :) Mass was late because someone thought they smelled a gas leak. So a few minutes after I dropped Jax off at his religion class, they evacuated the church. I came back 45 minutes later with the rest of the family and there were 5 fire trucks and yellow tape everywhere. Jax at the rest of the kids in the RE programs spent all that time outside (most were not wearing coats and while it was not raining it was only about 50F). I gathered him and then we all stood around outside for 45 minutes waiting for the all clear to go back into the church (there was no gas leak). During Mass Cars was restless because he was tired and hungry and by the time it came to baptize him it was the time when Mass is usually ending. He hollered and yelled while other baby being baptized - the cute pretty little baby in the lovely baptism gown - was quiet and calm. A friend of mine took photos so I don't have any yet (she is going to burn them to a cd for me). I hope Cars looked cuter than he sounded.

Oh, and JP and Marilyn drove down from Vancouver for the baptism which was a nice surprise!

I have had very limited computer time over the last few days and I am surly. I miss the forums and IM'ing my friends. Just 4 more days.

Edited to add photo:

JP sent me a photo. They are all out of focus though because he didn't think he was allowed to use the flash in the church. This is the best he had. Anyway, Stephen, Dex, Jax, Me, Cars and the outlaws

No comments:

Post a Comment