Friday, October 22, 2004

36 hours...

So far I have survived.

I took Terry to tea at a teahouse today and it was so lovely! It was nice to have some time for ME without feeling rushed. Anyway, we are supposed to meet she and her dh for dinner tomorrow night (it is a surprise for her) but I don't think Stephen has asked his parents to babysit yet. So I am getting pissed off.

Stephen and his mom have been arguing about Americans for the past hour. This is after his mom telling him how heartbroken she is that he moved to the States and will become an American when he is able to do so. Then they drank another bottle of wine and it went downhill from there. She called him an Enigma asking why he could possibly consider becoming American. Then she turned and pointed to me "And you are even a BIGGER Enigma! Your father, being such a huge CANADIAN politican! You! Becoming American!" Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment