Friday, October 08, 2004

Jax was home from school today. Strep throat. I wonder who will get it next - Dex, Cars, me or Stephen.

Jax and Dex lost the priviledge of movie night tonight. I think Stephen was upset for me for taking it away from them but too bad! They were both rude to me about dinner and my feelings were a little hurt too. Let's hope tomorrow they are better...

It is nearly 11 pm and I am baking a cake so Jax can take a piece to a birthday party tomorrow since the place told the b-day kid's mom that they could not guarantee a peanut-free cake. A lady in Michael's overheard me talking to Jax about his peanut allergy and she told me she was allergic too and suggest that we join the Seattle Food Allergy group. The she told me about Pcc's Vegan Chocolate Cake. I was skeptical about the cake because it has Red Wine Vinegar but I tasted the batter and it was good and the cake smells sooooo yummy.

I bought myself some gorgeous yarn to make ME a scarf. I figure I am worth it, right? :) Let's see if I can finish Terry's first!

No comments:

Post a Comment