Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Cars is allergic to milk and eggs. He reacted strongly to milk even though it was diluted 1/100. The tests for peanuts and soy were negative. Of course as far as I know he has never ever ever been exposed to peanuts. Anyway, I need to get to the drug store to fill the Epi-Pen prescription. Oh, and he is allergic to eggs too.

I hope I remember to take Dex to school tomorrow. It is picture day.

Jax's tooth is hanging by a thin thread of skin. I wonder if it will fall out before his picture day on Thursday.

This week is "Walk to School Week" and tomorrow is "Walk to School Day". We walked Jax to school on Monday morning which was a glorious morning with sun, fog, mist, changing leaves. Tomorrow it is going to pour rain. Tomorrow, the kids who walk to school get prizes. Jax has been talking about the prize he is going to get for walking to school tomorrow. Ugh - why didn't they give the prizes out on Monday??!. So I think I will drive and park around the corner from the school and walk the rest of the way. I do not want to walk in the pissing rain.

I finished reading The Da Vinci Code. I enjoyed it but it did not make me think twice about religion or the Church. It made me want to learn a little more about Art history and cryptography.

Now that I have finished reading it I can get back to my knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment