Sunday, October 10, 2004

Costumes are set. Jax will be Unknown Phantom and Dex will be Frodo. Of course this Frodo will also have green vampire teeth (don't ask!). I still need to see if the Skeleton costume I made for Jax way back will fit Cars. Dex wore it too.

I finally was able to get a haircut. It looks nice, I think. I went back to the old place I used to go to but not to the stylist I went to for 3 years because she does not work on Sundays and I needed a cut NOW! Anyway, I am still growing it out but is now has a little more shape to it and the bangs are not in my eyes anymore.

Tonight was Jax's turn in the Celebration Chair because he lost his first tooth! The tooth fairy left $5 for this first tooth (the tooth fairy's wife wanted only to leave $3 but lost that arguement). Subsequent teeth will only be worth $1.

Stephen spent the day touching up the walls in the kitchen and family room with spackle and then paint. What a huge difference not to have a dozen or so knicks in the yellow and red painted walls. Now, what to do about the clutter before the outlaws arrive. Stephen has a Honey-Do list that he plans on completing when his father is here. I am not sure why he thinks it would be a good idea to ask his father to help. It is bugging me already because I know his dad will go home and tell everyone that he came here and fixed up our house. Even if that means he just held the drill. Why do I care?!

I have almost finished Terry's scarf. I just need to cast off. It is shorter than the other two I made and I cannot decide if I should make it another 4" longer so that is why I am not completely done with it.

OMG - I just heard that Christopher Reeve died. I cannot find anything on the internet yet though. Hmmm... John Kerry just spoke about him at the debate the other night. Speaking about embryonic stem cell research and how it could help Christopher Reeve walk again.

Ok, I need to go to bed. I am a walking zombie these days...zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment