Sunday, October 17, 2004

Dex is sick. He has a high fever and he says his throat hurts. I wonder if he has strep too. Off to the doctor in the morning.

The weaning is not going so well. Cars can break my resolve with his screaming. *sigh*

I bought the boys matching sweaters for Christmas. I am going to do so as long as I can get them! lol Now I just need to arrange a date for photos at Sears. Maybe the first week of November. Better call soon. BTW, the sweaters are cute and much cheaper than the ones from Gymboree that I had been looking at.

I finished knitting the scarf with Berroco Optik. It really does not look that nice. It must be my knitting though because the one in the fabric store looked lovely. ANyway, I will keep this one for myself. Now I am knitting one for DeniSe with Patons Allure in Amethyst. It is lovely! I will make a matching one for her dd. I am almost getting inspired enough to try something harder, like a hat or a sweater!

The outlaws arrive in four days. I am still sitting on the right side of sanity so I don't think their visit will push me over the edge like last year. I have decided to keep my (next) Monday appt with the psychologist and just tell the outlaws I have an appointment and they can babysit for me.

OMG, I gave Dex some Advil for his fever about 40 minutes ago and he is WIRED now. At least he isn't weepy like he was before the Advil. Now, how do I get him to bed? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment