Friday, October 29, 2004

I am in a pissy mood. I have been all day. I think it might be PMS but I am not sure. Grumble grumble.

We did not go to the MS family Halloween party at Stephen's work because it started at 3 and Dex was in class until 3:30. By the time we drove over and tried to find a parking spot it would probably be over. Besides, Jax cannot eat most of the food offered. So we just had regular old movie night and the kids watched a new Scooby-Doo Movie on Cartoon Network.

Stephen told me that I was harsh the other night when I told his parents we were never, ever going to Toronto for Christmas again. I asked him if he thought I were rude and needed to apologize to them. He said no but I could have sugar-coated it. I think that he just doesn't like to disappoint people and didn't want them to be upset that we would not be there. I remember back in '96 when they came to visit and Stephen told them we would not be home for Christmas that year his mom started to cry. That was the first Christmas we did not go to Toronto (we were strapped for cash because we had bought our condo). We did not go again in '97 (I was preggo) but we went in '98 and '00. We have not been since then.

And my mother has been nagging me for two weeks for a Christmas list. IT IS STILL OCTOBER! Stephen told me to tell her to shut up. I think I will and see if she still thinks he is so wonderful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment