Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today it pissed rain so our garage sale was not as successful as I thought it would be. I did sell the dinosaur bedding from Cars' crib, along with the custom pillows that I made out of an extra crib bumper, the curtains I customized with blue trim and the two dino paintings I painted for the room for a good price. I loved that bedding so much and wished that I had purchased the twin-sized quilts too (of course, that never would have happened because I think that PB is expen$ive and I bought the crib quilt and bumpers on clearance and they were already out of the twin-sized quilts).

I have a lot of things to take the Goodwill on Monday (the Goodwill trailer behind Safeway fills up on the weekend so I will just wait until Monday when they bring a new trailer). Our garage will look more like a garage than a storage unit.

As I mentioned, the rain is back. It has been pouring all day long and it is cold. I think we'll have to turn on the furnace in a few days as the temperatures are supposed to keep dropping. Brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment