Saturday, September 13, 2008

I spent the day rummaging through the garage. I am going to have a garage sale next weekend. Since we put our house on the market and moved rather quickly last year, we just packed up all this junk rather than spend the time sifthing through it. It is now time to get rid of it. My garage is a spider haven but I do not have the same fear of them there as I do in the house.

Stephen and I went to the movies tonight. We saw Tropic Thunder. It was very funny and I will even mention that Tom Cruise did not make me gag like he normally does. I actually did not even know that he was in the movie and would not have gone to see it if I had known. Anyway, I am still boycotting his movies but since he was a minor character, I guess this does not count as a "Tom Cruise" movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment