Sunday, September 21, 2008

A little less crazy

I am feeling a little more in control of my emotions today. I have decided NOT to have the surgery next month. I am just not ready to die. ;) Seriously, I am worried about recovery time and this time of the year is just too busy. I'll wait until January. I need to call the GYN's office tomorrow to let them know.

Just making this decision has been a huge relief. I am getting some control back. I think that is part of it. I am a control freak and when things are out of control, I do not handle it well at all. My time was not my own last week plus I made a mistake scheduling the garage sale for this time of the year. Next time (if there is a next time), we do it in the spring.

I also need to get back to exercising. The week before last I did some long walks (and one trip to the gym) but nothing last week. I need that exercise to keep me sane.

Oh, and chocolate has been helping too.

No comments:

Post a Comment