Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 5 (2008)

I took the boys to the skateboard park this morning and we were later joined by Spy and her kids. About noon we headed down to the newish park behind City Hall and three other moms and their kids joined us. It was quite a trek down to the park ( and a huge hike back!). The boys ran around after we ate lunch. The most fun they seemed to have had was cramming as many kids into the big Honey Bucket. GROSS!

We left there and went to swimming lessons. We were all planning to swim after Jax and Dex's lesson but I think the time in the sun today has tired us all out. As I type this, I wonder how on earth I will last another 3 hours until bedtime for the kids.

Summer is killing me! I am so tired. I did not get up today until 9am and here it is, 8 hours later and I am ready for bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment