Saturday, June 28, 2008

More New Pez

I've added some new PEZ dispensers to my collection lately. There are new Batman Pez, probably because of the new movie. Anyway, the heads on them are huge. I am surprised that they do not topple over.



So now I have 4 variations of Batman Pez. The oldest one says "Made in Yugoslavia", the middle two were "Made in Slovenia" (so they were manufacturered after 1991). The newest one is "Made in China" (I am guessing that all new Pez dispensers are made there - I need to look that up). The oldest one also has feet so I know it was made after 1986.



This is the one that came out approximately the time when George Clooney was Batman. Take a close look - this Batman has Clooney's lips! It also had wicked pointy ears - dangerous for kids!



I also saw these "Pirates of the Carribean" Pez for the first time today. The Jack Sparrow one is spot on! Will Turner looks nothing like him and Davy Jones was a CGI character in the movie so not hard to make the Pez look like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment