Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 4 (2008)

Today we went to get the oil changed in the car today. What great fun! The kids sat in the car as I drove through at Oil Can Henry. We had great luck and I did not have to even wait for another car so we were in and out in 30 minutes. The kids played with their Gameboy/Nintendo DS and I read the newspaper and listened to the gas emissions from the guy checking the fluids in my car. OMG, I could not stop laughing. He was this huge guy and kept talking to the others about how the food at Jack-in-the-Box was no good then he would let out a little short toot for emphasis, I guess.

After that the kids played outside for a while then we all headed to the grocery store for dinner from the deli. We had not intended to do that but Stephen had to interview someone for a job so he was not going to be able to meet to take Dex and Cars while I took Jax to his appointment so we decided to go to dinner at Fred Meyer (the kids love the Mac'n'cheese).

Dex also worked on a 550 piece puzzle that he and Stephen started last night and he completed about 70% of it. They both are just finishing it up now. Dex has always loved puzzles.

Tomorrow we have some real fun planned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment