Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 2 (2008)

Ok, cheating a little because this happened yesterday...

It was our annual tie-dye day. The cheap gloves that came with the tie-dye kit leaked!

When the pizza guy delivered dinner, he said "I thought you were supposed to have a green thumb, not finger! Guffaw!" I normally would have thought that was funny but I was annoyed that I had green digits.

Later, when it was time to rinse the shirts I have no idea WTF I was thinking because did not use any gloves (I rinsed them out with the garden hose) so now all of my fingers and MY HANDS are dyed blue!


But of course it was all worth it because the results turned out great!


And I made one for Lola too!


OMG she is sooooo cute! And she loves the boys so much and Dex and Cars are so enamoured with her too!



I wonder how long it will take for the dye to wear off my hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment