Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 1 (2008)

I started off this morning with refusing to get out of bed until 8am. No reason other than I just could lay there until 8 so I did. It was actually closer to 8:10 since Ash called from Florida and we chatted for a few mins.

Shortly afterwards, I got a call from Jax (he had gone to a sleepover the night before) asking me to pick him up early because his stomach hurt. I think he was probably just sick from lack of sleep as he had not fallen asleep on Tuesday night until almost 11 and then last night it was after 1am. He was fine all day today but I can tell he is so tired.

Cars had his last swimming lesson today and he did really well. I will take him swimming at the pool more often so hopefully he can be without a belt soon.

The only real "summer" thing that we did was to register for the library's Summer Reading Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment