Friday, May 30, 2008

More misc...

Today, Dex took in star sunglasses to give out as his birthday treat. I decided with Jax's birthday that there would be no more food for birthday treats from us. Anyway, Dex picked those out at the party store the other day. He said all of the kids but one liked them. I guess she was huffy that there was no cupcakes!

Today was the school BBQ during lunch so Jax bought lunch but I had to sit with him while he ate it. I had arrived 30 minutes earlier to sit with Dex who told me he wanted to be alone. So much for my kind-hearted kid that I blahged about yesterday!

Cars has two more weeks of school left and no more lunch bunch! Aargh! I am going to miss that extra 45 minutes 2-3x/week!

Last weekend we planted a vegetable garden and I am impatiently waiting for it to grow. We planted carrots, pumpkins and spinach. I am thinking of buying a couple of tomato plants also to see if I can make a go with them. I think I have mentioned before that I have a gazillion raspberry bushes and I am excited about them! I found a small strawberry patch too - I hope some ripen before the slugs get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment