Friday, May 02, 2008

The teacher finally got back to me after I sent two emails asking for an update. She said she spoke to the kids who said they were sorry and did understand how "important" Jax's allergy is (important? hmmm). She said she reported it to the principal and vice-principal and they will all work together to ensure Jax feels safe at school.

Anyway, I am fine with this for now as long as those kids do not bother him again. I think last year had this happened, Jax could have just shrugged it off (but it is still just as serious). However, with his anxiety this year, he cannot let it go. And these things are not funny and need to be dealt with swiftly.

No Cosmo Friday today as Dex has been sick. He barfed all night long Wednesday. Technically, it was all morning on Thursday as it started at 2am and ended at 8am. He said whining yesterday "I threw up 39 times!". Unfortunately for me, the first three times were on my down duvet. It is now at the dry cleaners and I hope it comes back smelling a little prettier. Anyway, Dex's stomach still hurts but he was able to eat today. Dex will also miss a sleepover b-day party tomorrow night. Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment