Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tomorrow is Dex's First Communion. We had the practice today at church then it was off to his baseball game. He is excited and nervous about tomorrow. I need to make sure I pack some things to keep Cars occupied. He has not sat through Mass in a while since he has been in Sunday School classes which recently ended (ok and I admit that I did not take my kids to church last Sunday!).

My allergies have been really bad these past couple of days. I have two whole botles of Zyrtec that I keep thinking about using but what if I am affected like Dex (is that crazy to think that? Jax wasn't affected the same way but I took him off it). Anyway, good ol' Claritin RediTabs work great for me (although they do not seem to last the full 24 hours).

I treated myself to a pedicure today. Just a cheapy one at the local walk-in pedicure/manicure place. It was over in 30 minutes. A little disappointing since I was really looking forward to a longer break from the family. My FIL talks a lot and honestly it is driving me a little batty. I am not used to constantly have to carry on a conversation all.day.long. I am looking forward to the drive into Seattle on Monday for Dex's neurologist appointment. I get to drive by myself and he will read or play or something. I will just listen to the hum of my tires on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment