Thursday, May 08, 2008

Off to book club shortly. I am so lame. We had two books to read this month and each were only about 100 pages and I have not finished the second book. The first was "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris and the second is "Letter from a Christian Citizen" by Douglas Wilson (it is a rebuttal to the first book). Anyway, this should stem some interesting conversation with our book club which is 70% Catholic, 10% Former-Mormon, 10% Former Southern Baptist but now attending an Evangelical church and 10% Agnostic (I think agnostic and not atheist - guess we'll find out tonight).

Oh, and I did not bake or make anything to take so I am off to Safeway to see if I can find anything wheat-free to bring.

And tomorrow I was planning to send a small gift to school for the teachers but I am so disorganized. I hope I remember!

I hate MAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment