Friday, May 16, 2008

I think I picked 100 dandelions out of our front yard today. Stephen wants me to call TruLawn/Chemlawn and I may have to concede. We also have huge patches of clover, broad leaf grass and some prickly weeds here and there too.

Cars was a little pip today - he was climbing up the side of the bunkbed today (rather than use the ladder) when he should have been sleeping. I told him to get into bed and he said "BUT I NEED TO GET MY EXERCISE" (yes, he yelled it in full caps!). Earlier in the day Dex was lining up the Jenga blocks to in a domino fashion and just as he put the last block down, Cars tipped them all over. I told him to go to his room while Dex whined and he looked at my MIL and said "That was AWESOME!". He did not even care that he got a time out for that. He did, however, help me pick up the weeds that I pulled and I think he enjoyed doing it.

I think I found out where the yellow jackets are nesting (did I mention we had a problem?). Trying to decide if it is DIY project or if we need to hire professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment