Monday, May 05, 2008

I received a belated birthday gift in the mail today from my bff, Ramona. It was a pretty heavy package so I had absolutely no clue what it was before I opened it.

It was...

Three years of Pezblahg published in a book format! OMG - what a great present! I had tried to upload my blahg to www.mypublisher.com in the past but I am running an "old" version of blogger so I could not upload unless I upgraded but I was not sure what that would do to my blahg template and links so I have not done it.

In the past, I had also copied/pasted parts of my blahg to MSWord documents but it was a PITA that took forever. But as it turns out, I did not have to do this as my BFF did it for me, had it printed and bound and mailed to me. Ramona, you rock!

Anyway, I spent some time reading through my old posts from 2004 - back when I was still dealing with ppd. Some of it was a little hard to read because those feelings came back so strongly. But I also know that I no longer have those feelings so that is great. Normal Pez rather than Crazy Pez now.

Here is an entry that I had forgotten all about. Click on it for a larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment