Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stephen bought Rock Band for xbox on Friday night so we have been playing. Unfortunately, Cars cannot play that well and he gets frustrated and whiny because he wants to play xbox but just not Rock Band. So today while we were playing, he snuck off and ate almost his whole Easter Bunny. I think it is funny because neither Jax nor Dex would have done such a thing - eaten candy without asking permission. Cars came back downstairs with chocolate smeared acorss his face. I found it quite amusing until he later turned miserable from the sugar crash.

Shortly thereafter, I tried to convince him to lie down with me in his bed for a nap. He got up and I fell asleep and had a 3 1/2 hour nap. Wow. I would still be sleeping but Stephen made a phone call to his family and that woke me up (LOUD TALKING).

I spoke to my mom earlier today and she is very upset about my youngest brother who has shingles. I was thinking "What's the big deal?" (I had them on my torso when I was a teenager). It turns out that my brother has them on his face, one of his eyes was swollen shut and now he has a secondary infection. So I called him and it is quite serious. He has had to go to the hospital everyday since Friday for IV antibiotics to treat the secondary infection he now has. Tomorrow he has to see an opthamologist to ensure it has not gotten in his eye and the doctors at the hospital even spoke to him about a possible brain infection if it is indeed in his eyes. Cripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment