Saturday, March 29, 2008

It snowed all day yesterday until about 5pm when the sun came out to shine for a few minutes. It is not supposed to snow in Seattle. And especially not at the end of March. And apparently it snowed again overnight as there was slush on the grill and deck this morning.

Today is *my* day. I read in bed for an hour after breakfast. Then I had a nice long shower and gave myself a facial (Almay 15 minute facial). I am just resting with my feet up for a few minutes before I get ready to go out to the mall. I am still looking for some new black shoes. I have a gift certificate for a free chocolate from Godiva as well as a $10 off certificate at Victoria's Secret. I need a new sports bra and I want a pair of casual black pants and a couple of tops. Oh, and Lancome has a gift with purchase deal at Nordstroms so I am going to buy some make-up to get my free gift!

I am excited about going and my ME time.

No comments:

Post a Comment