Monday, March 24, 2008

I bought these shoes for $17 at Fred Meyer today. I had been looking for black mules and while these are dressier (and higher) than what I want, I could not pass up them up for that price. In the meantime, I am still looking for a low black mule like my trusty ol' Clarks but I *must* buy them on sale and I haven't seen ones that I like on sale.

I also had to buy Cars some jeans today. He suddenly outgrew all of his size 4 jeans (and put holes in the right knee of two of the pairs). We went to Fred Meyer to pick some out. He is on the skinny side so the loose fit, which many jeans seem to be, were falling off him, even after I adjusted the waist. Plus he was picky! So we only ended up with one pair. I will check out Sears on the weekend to find some slim-fit jeans.

My brother found out that he does indeed have shingles in his eye (and ear!). Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment