Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Last month, Book Club was moved to my house from Ash's because her family had the flu. This month, she was to have it for me but now she has the flu so Book Club is here again on Thursday night. The second of our new members quit. I don't think she liked our book picks plus I think she perhaps underestimated the time it took to read a book each month (or at least, to read a book that she did not like each month). So we are back down to 10. I think we will keep it at 10 for now.

Since Book Club is here, I had to make a quick Costco run to buy some things for it (wine, artichoke dip, veggies). And I need to have Stephen remove all of the Lego from the dining room table again. Although, I gather he has completed building all of the Star Wars Lego and most of the Harry Potter Lego. We need more shelves for the wall downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment