Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ok, I am home after my me time ordeal. I spent a few hours at the mall but did not get as much as I had intended. Ash met me there and took me to dinner at P.F.Chang's (yum!). By the time we left it was SNOWING! And my car was covered in snow. It was a crazy drive home and I got stuck in the snow at the bottom of the hill so Stephen and the kids had to trek out to rescue me. We got the car onto our street and I parked it on the road so we can hopefully get it out in the morning.

Here is a webcam photo of the snow in our city tonight:


You can see cars pulled off to the side because they either could not make it up or down the hill.

Snow (with accumulation) in Seattle at the end of March. It is crazy! It is still snowing like mad out there. I think there is about 3 inches of heavy packing snow so far.

Oh, I just spoke to Ash and she had to ditch her car and walk part way home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment