Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summer O'Fun 2007 Day 6

We went to a new park a couple of miles from our house. It has a nice big playground but sadly, most of our kids are "too old" for it. Cars loved it and played on most of the equipment. The older kids mostly rode their bikes around the park. What am I going to do when they don't think going to the park is good enough?!

Anyway, I used the bike rack today to haul 3 bikes. It worked out nicely.

Cars managed to grind a whole wad of funny putty (think no-name Silly Putty) into the family room couch. Into the couch. My microfiber couch that is washable and "easy to clean" has ground in funny putty that does not come off! I cannot believe it! Arrgh! I have scraped up as much as I can but I need to figure out what I can use to get the rest up. I am sure my neighbours are glad they are moving after I yelled the F-word when I realized what had happened.

I think I need to get a grip. It is only a couch, right?

But on a happier note...here's a photo of Lola and family. She is the pot'o'gold at the end of the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment