Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer O'Fun 2007 Day 11

We went to a park today and the kids rode their bikes, played in the sand volleyball courts and on the playground. Jax has been having a hard day today and everytime he bumps his arm or something he reacts as though someone has tried to pull out his fingernails or chop off his arm!

I am having a delphiforums.com withdrawl symptoms today because I cannot get that site to load. I also cannot get www.laineygossip.com (celebrity gossip - a guilty pleasure) or www.thestar.com to load either. And a lot of banner pages say "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Very frustrating! So I called Comcast. The guy was giving me a hard time saying it was probably a problem with my computer(s) then he made a derogatory comment about Microsoft OneCare (we have that on the desktop and Trend PC-cillin on the laptop). I told him that Microsoft pays the bills in my house I would prefer that he keep his comments to himself. (If it were not 90 degrees in my house I am sure I would not have been so bitchy). Anyway, he then gave me 2 days credit. I should have reported him to his supervisor and let Comcast know I will be sending a note to Microsoft about their staff badmouthing a major business partner.

So, as I mentioned, it is HOT here. Tomorrow it is forecast to be 96F in Seattle which means it will top 100F here. Ugh! Not sure what we are going to do tomorrow. I do have to go to Barnes & Noble. I may take the kids swimming at the club (we are going to the beach on Thursday). I bought a new fan today so that gives us a total of 6. Hope that keeps us cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment