Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Summer O'Fun 2007 Day 22

Low key day today. Laundry and tidying up. Later this afternoon I put the slip'n'slide out for the boys.

I have a friend who has some weird shit going on in her life. I have always kept her at arms length because I could tell that she had some toxic relationships with others and I knew if she were closer to me, it would seep into my life. I can see it starting to spread to some other close friends so I think now is the time to cut her off. Just need to figure out the best way to do it without all the drama (things might be coming to a head). She very much you're with me or against me attitude. I think I will just try to fade away first because that is the path of least resistance for me (I hate confrontation).

No comments:

Post a Comment