Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer O'Fun 2007 Day 20

It is *still* raining. We've had rain for a week now, setting rainfall records left and right. And it is ~humid~. It is never humid in Seattle in the summer. Gross, sticky, icky. The only upside of this rain is that my lawn may turn green again before the end of September.

Due to the rain, I did not send the boys to golf lessons today (it is pay-as-you-go so we are not out any money). I did need to go to Costco though so off we went. Jax had been complaining of his legs aching, then his throat was sore. It was HOT in Costco and he was wearing his hoodie and shivering. By the time we got home he had a fever and went to bed for 2 hours. I think he has strep throat and we are off to the doctor late this afternoon to find out. God, I hope if it is strep that the others either get it immediately or never get it because I do not want them getting sick while we are camping or when we go to Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment