Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer O'Fun 2007 Day 14

Can you believe it? Take a look!



Who knew I had such handsome boys under all that hair? The top photos were taken on the 4th. The others today, after I strongly suggested that they get their hair cut short. Jax did not think I meant "this short!" but I did. I told him that he will not need another cut until just before school starts and he can grow his hair long again, but I am hoping he will realize how much nicer it looks short. But even as short as it is, he has some crazy cowlicks and waves in there. Dex is so ambivalent and said he did not care if his hair were long or short.

And I will have to be liberal with the sunscreen in the next little while because they both have white walls around their faces and necks from the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment