Saturday, October 22, 2005

We are getting closer to arranging the babysitting for the boys while we go off for our weekend in Las Vegas for Ramona's wedding. Whew! Now I can eliminate that stress from my life.

I have decided to get the new tires for my car from Costco because I will get a dividend back (executive membership) and the price was the same as at the discount tire place. Of course the tires I need are not in stock (who knew that my minivan was considered a "sport" model and needed high performance tires?!) but they should arrive in 5-7 days.

After not getting tires on my car yesterday, I did shop at Costco and it was a good time to be there (lunchtime!) so all of the sample ladies were out. They were handing out sushi so I had three rolls (had to try each type!) and it was so yummy! Then I tried a little salad and a pastry "blossom" for dessert. Nice, free lunch!

I desperately need to get my hair cut. It has been nearly 3 months! I don't think I have gone this long without a cut since high school! Even when we were at our poorest when we were first married, I would go the beauty school up the street for my $7 haircuts every 6-7 weeks. It is not cost right now that is keeping me away, just finding the time to go.

And speaking of time, it's time to make some halloween cookies for my boos.

No comments:

Post a Comment