Thursday, October 27, 2005

DVR

Ok, the DVR is installed and I am recording the first programme - "Go, Diego, go!". Cars will be in seventh heaven. I will also be recording "Drake and Josh" for Jax and Dex and of course "Survivor" for me tonight since I am taking a well-deserved night out with Nosey Neighbour and her next-door neighbour. Ash was supposed to go too but her dh had to go out of town.

I am thoroughly enjoying "Goodnight Nobody". I swear that it was written about my city and I am the narrator. Although it seems she is a little more together and I am.

I was reading on one of my forums a post that asked "What is your style and where do you shop?". Are clothes from the Fred Meyer clearance racks even considered a style?

Well off to do some laundry and maybe sneak a piece of halloween candy. I have lost 2.5 pounds so I think it is time to celebrate with some chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment