Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I actually finished a knitting project today. I knit a hat for Jax but he didn't like it so I gave it to Dex. I made it with Noro Kureyon wool (color 116 which is grey/black) - similar to the one I made for him last year but that fit Cars instead. Jax wants a solid black one. *sigh*

We had a wicked windstorm here earlier this evening and the power went off for a very short time. Of course it happened while Dex was in the shower and he screamed like Janet Leigh in "Psycho". The power came back on before I was able to find a flashlight and stumble up the stairs.

I finally ordered DVR from Comcast and it will be installed on Thursday. Fortuntately I did NOT have the annoying radio announcer guy when I called this time. I've also canceled HBO so Stephen will have to suffer without "The Sopranos" when the new season starts in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment