Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My calves are killing me! All of this walking for "Walk to School Week" is killing me. Actually, it is the walk home, pushing the stroller up the gigantic hill is what's killing me. Ouch. :(

The kids are really enjoying the walking though. They think it is a big treat so hey, I will keep it up for now. Besides, I don't remember the last time I had this much exercise. Yesterday I walked *7* miles. Four miles were to school and back, to school and back, then the three mile walk with my neighbour at night.

I took Dex back to the doctor today to start his third round of antibiotics because he *still* has a sinus infection. I asked her for Flonase as well (the allergist suggested I ask for it if his infection was not cleared up. Allergist did not prescribe it because Dex is not officially her patient) and the ped also told us to put him back on Zyrtec. If it is not cleared up in a week we need to go back. This might hurry up our plan to actually have him tested for allergies. I cannot even remember how many sinus infections he has had. Poor kid has his father's sinus problems and I hope he never needs the surgery that Stephen had a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment