Monday, October 24, 2005

Just another manic Monday. Back to the crazy doctor today. I have been going every three weeks and it is about right. I did not need to go every other week anymore. Maybe by Christmas I can cut it out completely. That will also mark two years that I have been going to see her. It seems like a lifetime ago when I realized I was crazy and overwhelmed and completely stressed out. And I scoff when I remember telling people that going from two to three kids was a breeze. And it was for the first three months but then...

I have been thinking of giving up Nanny too - although maybe I will wait until spring or maybe never.

I was so productive this weekend. Tons'o'laundry, baked cookies, made a burrito pie (one for us for the freezer and one for the baby shower I went to yesterday), I sewed some burp cloths and repaired a pair of Jax's pants. Today I have already planned out dinner and have made a cole slaw. What has gotten into me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment