Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tonight was book club and I was happy to know that I wasn't the only one who hated "The Red Tent".

We had such a great time tonight talking and eating. Laurie prepared tons'o'food and it was delicious. I made some chocolate chip meringues and they were yummy too. Laurie is allergic to wheat so I always try to provide something that she can eat. I love this bunch of women and we always have a great time and a good laugh.

Tomorrow is the first day back to getting supplies for Dex's Sunday school. I was not going to volunteer this year but I thought it would help buy me points towards getting Cars into the new presschool at our church (I will have to enroll him in January or February). Then grocery shopping because I haven't been in ages and even the kids are complaining.

Oh, I had two margaritas tonight so I think I need to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment