Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I booked my flight and hotel to go to Ramona's wedding next month. Wow - only 5 more weeks! We still do not have the child-care situation worked out for sure but I won't worry about that for now.

I walked 4 miles so far today (may walk another 3 miles tonight on our nightly walk if my calves stop burning). Walking up that hill by the school is killer, especially when I push the stroller. This week is "Walk To School Week". Yesterday it started pouring rain 10 miunutes into our walk (20 minute walk, then 20 mins home). Today was cold but lovely! It was still sunny at pick-up time so I walked to pick the kids up. Poor Dex is getting such a work out because he gets to walk Jax to school then come home (he later takes the bus to school).

I *finally* coloured my hair for the first time in 10 weeks. I chose Andie-MacDowell brown (aka Medium Golden Brown). It is so dark! I am so used to the highlights in my hair that just plain all over colour seems so weird. ANyway, I am sure it will fade in the next few days so my resemblence to Andie MacDowell will disappear. One thing to note - the grey coverage is GREAT!

I just had a cute argument with Cars. I asked him how his bath was and he said "wash butt" and I said "OH, you washed your bum?" and he said "NO! BUTT!" and I said "Bum?". "NO, BUTT!" he shouted, shaking his little fist at me like he does when he is mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment