Monday, October 10, 2005

I am on the upswing and Stephen is on antibiotics for a sinus infection. What a day to start off the rainy season.

Since I had been sick and did not much of anything but sit around, this was the week of the guilty pleasure movies! I watched Dirty Dancing tonight - "Nobody puts Baby in the corner!". This past weekend, Grease was on too and the boys and I watched a bit of it. I especially love the dance competition part (and Dex loved where the guys mooned the tv cameras of course!). Last week I watched Footloose!

Some of the other movies that I love to watch over and over again (they are not all dancing or musical movies!) are:

Love Actually <- this movie is funny, touching and the soundtrack is great!
The Cutting Edge Two words - "Toe pick!"
Serendipity How can a movie about a happy accident be anything but a pleasure?!

No comments:

Post a Comment