Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer O'Fun 2009 Day 6 & 7

The boys started the golf program yesterday. I signed them up for five weeks (Mondays only). This year they are doing more than just the basic instruction so it sounds like it will be good for them. We are going to miss one week (camping) but they can do a make-up session the following Friday evening (just hitting a bucket of balls at the driving range). I was happy to hear that they enjoyed it yesterday. Jax usually complains that he doesn't have fun but both he and Dex are in the same group this year so now he had someone to talk to.

Today, I let Jax and Dex stay home for a couple of hours (don't call CPS!) and I checked Cars into the daycare center at the gym and I took the circuit training class. It was tough (hadn't been in 3 weeks) and it totally lifted my mood. I think I will do this every week.

Later, I took the kids to the skateboard park and was so surprised at the number of kids about 10-12 years old NOT wearing helmets! Do their mothers know?! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment