Thursday, June 18, 2009

The end-of-year stuff continues. Cars' class party was a lot of fun. The mom organizing it got McD's to donate chicken nuggets for lunch which rocked. Each kid got 4 nuggets. The kids also made fruit kabobs and they ate the cookies I made.

Today was the last day of any alone time I will have for a couple of months so I went shopping (bought the teachers gift cards and a scarf on clearance at Macy's). Then I went for a pedicure. I had planned to work out but blew it off. Later, while reading People Magazine during the pedicure, I felt so guilty about blowing off the workout while reading about how fat Kirstie Alley is again and that she blames butter and lack of exercise. Yikes!

I have gained 5 pounds and already I see myself getting as big as she is in no time! I need to figure out how I can get to the gym during the summer. Cars can still go in the childcare centre but Dex and Jax are too old. Jax can be left at home alone or work out with me (he is a member at the gym - they have to join the year following turning 9 yrs of age) but Dex is not.

Our babysitter is home for the summer from college (in fact, she is watching the boys tomorrow night) and we are trying to work out when she can watch the kids for me in the afternoons. She has a summer job but some days she might get off at 2pm. If that's the case, I will have her watch them once a week and I'll try to make it to the 4:30pm circuit training class. It will suck that I will have to drive home during rush hour but if that's what I have to do, I'll do it.

I am still trying to plan Summer'o'Fun 2009 activities as well. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment