Wednesday, June 03, 2009

We are on day 13 or 14 of no rain and unseasonably warm temperatures. I am not complaining after the friggin cold winter with all that snow but I will say that I would not mind if we had a little rain so I don't need to water the lawn and garden. :)

After my brothers' visit, I was thinking how grey we all looked so I decided to do something about it and I had lowlights put in my hair again. She put way more in than last time but I guess it was still a subtle change because no one has noticed except for me. I'll see what the regrowth is like this time before I decide what to do next.

I took Jax and Cars to buy sandal/shoes today and was aghast that Jax is in mens' sizes (sometimes 7s are youth and sometimes mens). The sandal/shoes I wanted to get him were double the price of the kids' shoes - that unfortunately only go to size 6. And one of Jax's feet is a size 6 (but the other is a 7) which makes it that much more frustrating. Anyway, he is not getting those shoes. I will have to find something else for him. Oh, and for Dex. He had a playdate after school else he would have come with us. He's only a size 3. ~whew~

No comments:

Post a Comment