Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer O'Fun 2009 Day 1 & 2

We started off Summer vacation with a trip to the dentist. Dex and Cars both have cavitites (no fluouride in our water). They used some handy-dandy laser thing on Dex's teeth and determined that the cavities were not that big so they are just treating them by putting new sealants on them. Cars' is between his teeth so drill-vill for him. :\

I also have a referral for all three to go see the orthodontist. Jax has a bit of an overbite, Cars has a bigger overbite and crowding. Cars has the biggest problem - cross-bite. We are going in two weeks so we'll see just how expen$ive this will be.

Today, we had some friends over and we tie-dyed shirts. It is always a surprise how they will turn out. Right now they are still soaking and I will rinse them either late tonight or tomorrow morning then wash them.

Later, the kids and I played Snorta.

Now I am scrambling to figure out what to do about dinner. I need to plan my days better!

No comments:

Post a Comment